Executive Administrative Assistant APPLY NOW
Montreal, QC Full time
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence – which include customer service order entry support and invoicing.
- Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters (day to day administrative activities)
- Keeping the executive’s calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers (key strategic client support)
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the executive
- Planning and organizing events that take place externally, such as fundraisers, and sporting tournaments
- Keeping important information and documents organized physically, and electronically (strong organizational skills)
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Bilingual English and French both written and spoken.